The Structural Engineering Department provides services in the field of testing structures, designs for reconstruction and rehabilitation, designs of structures in the field of building construction, civil engineering, engineering structures, a complete audit of technical documentation, consulting services for any type of structures.
This department is specialized for the following services:
• Performs static-seismic analyses of the basic structural components of building construction, civil engineering or another type of structures,
• Analyzes and controls the stress stresses, tensions that can occur in a structure of various external influences and loads,
• Control јакостните features a built-in or in the design of materials that have been produced in the structural components of a structure (concrete,steel,wood,reinforcement,bricks исл.) as well as the development of technical solutions for the eventual rehabilitation or replacement of the same,
• Examines structures where there is a risk of disturbing their stability or eventual collapse and advises on the measures to be taken to improve the integrity of the tested structure,
• Prepares software models for the static-seismic analysis of various types of structures, performs complete analysis and sizing of structural elements, prepares complete graphic attachments (formwork plans, cladding plans, reinforcement details and details), reinforcement specifications, bill of quantities, etc.
• Performs tests with test loading on: bridges, viaducts, crane tracks, sports stands, industrial facilities, roof structures, etc., as well as preparation of elaborates from the performed test loads,
• Creates designs for rehabilitation, strengthening and reconstruction of all types of facilities in the field of structures,
• Prepared by expert opinions, expert opinions, reviews, and expertise of project documentation of the condition of the structures damaged by the poor performance, usage, earthquakes, fires, and other types of damage,
• Examine, measure, and classify the presence of any cracks in the structure, define the reasons for their occurrence, and provides recommendations and technical solutions to their own curing,
• Testing and designing various steel structures,
• Makes calculations, expert opinions, studies, expert’s reports, designs and expertise in the field of building physics,
• Applies computer technology when designing for the needs of the simulations.
• Performs reconstruction, adaptation and rehabilitation of industrial, residential and other facilities in the field of building construction and civil engineering,
• Creates reports for demolition and removal of building construction structures and civil engineering structures,
• Performs complete rehabilitation of structures damaged by earthquakes, fires, explosions, settlements, or the activity of chemically aggressive environment,
• Creates detailed designs for construction pit protection,
• Develops technical solution for deep founding of engineering structures (bridges, viaducts, underpasses and overpasses),
• Performs audit of complex engineering structures in accordance with valid standards and technical regulations.